Escape to a unique urban oasis of extraordinary beauty at San Francisco Botanical Garden, showcasing 8,000 different kinds of plants from around the world.
Adults (February - October)
Adults (November - January)
Youth & Seniors
(Ages 12-17 and 65+)
Children (Ages 5-11)
Toddler (Ages 4 and under)
(2 adults and all children under 17 residing in the same household)
Garden Members, School Groups, San Francisco Residents, & Veterans
(with proof of residency)
Golden Gate Park
1199 9th Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94122
near the corner of 9th Ave. at Lincoln Way
Friend (North) Gate
at MLK Jr. Drive off the Music Concourse
(Use Main Gate for early entry
- Sat, May 21San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Sun, May 22San Francisco Botanical GardenMay 22, 10:30 AM – 11:15 AMSan Francisco Botanical Garden, 1199 9th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122, USAJoin award-winning family musician and teaching artist Charity Kahn (of "Charity and the JAMband") for a highly interactive, joyful, playful and completely unique music class that will inspire your children (and you!) to sing, dance, stretch, and imagine surrounded by the beauty of the Garden
- Thu, Jun 16San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Sat, Jun 18San Francisco Botanical GardenJun 18, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMSan Francisco Botanical Garden, 1199 9th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122, USAJoin San Francisco garden educator, Carey Craddock, for a workshop on growing your own herbs in a small garden space. If you don’t have a garden but still want to pick your own herbs, this class is for you! If you want tips on the herbs you already have growing in your garden, this class is for you!
- Sat, Jun 18San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Sat, Jul 09San Francisco Botanical GardenJul 09, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMSan Francisco Botanical Garden, 1199 9th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122, USAJoin us for an extended meditation practice period (9am-1pm) in the supportive and beautiful container of the Garden. The morning will include alternating periods of sitting meditation, walking meditation, gentle moving meditation, and Qigong.
- Sat, Jul 16San Francisco Botanical GardenJul 16, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM PDTSan Francisco Botanical Garden, 1199 9th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122, USAJoin us for an introductory 5Rhythms class, exploring our power and essence through the natural elements. Dancing in the Garden is a moving meditation from solid Earth through the heart, to the invisible Ether.
- First Thursday of the month: March 3 - 12pmSan Francisco Botanical Garden
Explore membership opportunities and how to experience all the Garden has to offer with special benefits throughout the year.
Help inspire people of all ages to cherish, understand, and protect our planet's beauty and biodiversity!